When I closed the 1,500 page bill in 50 minutes, people are asking health care, many, if I read every word. Have you ever wondered what's really doing a speed reader when to run away in a piece, often more than a dozen pages per minute? The answer is very simple, you should not read every word. Speed ​​readers have learned to use the models to read and understand these models is very high-speed material. This article explainshow to do this.

Ask to see before you, the face of the Mona Lisa. If I ask you the name of the picture, what would you say? "The Mona Lisa." What if I asked you to send me the name of the famous artist who painted them. Well, what would you say to me? "Leonardo Da Vinci." When I asked if this painting was worth a lot of money, what would you say to me? "It 's worth a fortune. The more money that almost anyone can afford to pay." What may seem like a mental imaginationThe exercise, but it is an exercise that I use when teaching people to read the speed. Let me explain.

I actually show people an image that contains only the face of the Mona Lisa. When I ask specific questions that you've just asked in your spiritual practice, I regularly get the same answers. When he finished answering questions, then I show them a full picture of the Mona Lisa. I would emphasize that everyone can see it was her face was. But with only her facevisible, were able to answer all my questions accurately. More importantly, they answered questions correctly. How is that possible?

I discovered years ago that the brain does not read the words on a separate page. Instead, the reading of the models. If you're part of a familiar pattern, as we have seen the face of the Mona Lisa, your brain is able to complete the missing information, where it belongs. If you see a speed reader to read a long text high speed to do exactly the same. Let me show you how.

Your brain has information already stored in memory. If you believe this is too little information you have already saved, how to see just a part of such data to associate with your thoughts that can cause the full dose of information in your memory. Over the years I read books about 30,000. I have a very large database of information. While reading, even at very highSpeed>, I often find a reason that I understood. This allows me to quickly read a very good understanding. So what has to be with someone for the first time as reading speed?

There are two skills to use when reading speed. Or are you learning new information and puts it in the database for later use, or you are drawing the existing database. Both skills are part of the learning process to accelerateto read. However, you should always read faster if you already have some of the critical information that you are reading. In my next article I will explain how you can read in the text, not familiar with speed.

0 comments