Speed ​​reading techniques, Part 1.

Today I just went to see information about the techniques of speed reading. I want to recommend friends to visit the blog about the techniques of speed reading. For me, that I think that helps a lot. Because I was reading and understanding slowly. It is not that spelling is not. However I always try to understand or to understand the text in that section before. To be read slowly to the next line. Sometimes it makes me take the time to read a book a long time. And happened to find a good technique. I would like to publish to your friends to know each other.
The following is the main content of the reading speed.

Why 21 days?

From the research of Dr. Martin SeligMan psychologist who is famous the world indicate that the people we do is repeated up to 21 time the brain will get to know the long-term memory. Of the subconscious and automatic.

Now you know even then that If you practice the way of us a little technique that you practice for 21 days will be in the subconscious mind to become an expert in deep. This times you read a book that you're autonomic nervous how it would work. The way of the reader soon begins to come true now.

Have not finished reading techniques speed information to more than this. Keep tracks of the ever ...



0 comments