TWITTER CAMPAIGN www.youtube.com If you like this you'll love Ricardo Autobahn's pop band Spray - befriend them on Facebook www.facebook.com Or here. www.facebook.com +++++INFO+++++ 'The Golden Age Of Video' is a promotional device for the forthcoming untitled Ricardo Autobahn album. Further details and lyrics will be found on www.myspace.com or www.ricardoautobahn.co.uk Video directed, produced and edited by Rev. Diva Schematic. Have an MP3 of the song! http (or a 320k version if that link doesn't work) www.mediafire.com INSTRUMENTAL VERSION: www.mediafire.com THE FIRST CLIP is from FREAKS (1932) en.wikipedia.org Lyrics: 1,2,1,2,3,4 We accept her, one of us, we accept her, one of us! Gooble gobble gooble gobble! We accept her, we accept her! We accept her, one of us, we accept her, one of us! Gooble gobble gooble gobble! We accept her, we accept her! (We-we) we came, we saw, we kicked it's ass, I was testing you - and you passed, Dental plan! Lisa needs braces, Be required to fart on a regular basis, I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse, Channel 13 - Eyewitness news! Robocop, who is he? Dead or alive you're coming with me. In a hurry to be fed, beady eyes and big blue head. I'm telling the truth Doc, you gotta believe me, Why does everything I whip leave me? My beautiful chocolate! Candy is dandy, Fava beans and a nice Chianti, You can count on Slippery Pete, Suicide will be nice and neat! I didn't build the Panama canal, Open the pod bay doors please, HAL, These ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFM140rju4k&hl=en

0 comments